In June 2020 the 10. VDA Automotive SYS Conference hosted by the Association of the German Automotive Industry will take place in Potsdam, Germany. Top-rated keynote speakers, experts and managers from E/E Development and leading service providers are going to share experience and knowledge.
Up to date with the changes in the development of embedded systems in the connected vehicle, the conference focuses on Quality, Safety and Security of modern vehicle electronics. The conference will deal both with technical methods/solutions and management practices with respect to the national and international automotive standards.
The conference is accepted by the international assessor certification scheme (intacs™) as active or passive experience evidence (EE-EP, EE-AC) for certification as SPICE Competent or Principal Assessor.
VDA Automotive SYS Conference 2020
Quality, Safety and Security for Automotive Software-Based Systems
16. - 18. June 2020 in Potsdam
• Preregistration of presentations: November 18, 2019
• Submission of draft presentation or paper: January 12, 2020*
• Notification of acceptance: March 14, 2020
• Submission of tutorial and presentation slides: June 4, 2020
* No submissions can be accepted after this deadline.
Please find information about contribution and submissions in the
Call for Papers 2020